Sunday, August 19, 2007
HAHA! I went to watch the CSS2 Preview today! omg lah, so long. We reached there at around 6. Then we had to wait for Wilson Thong to come give us the tickets because we were one short. Okay then we went into Studio 1!
It was very cool lah. Like it was funny and nice. And everyone is like so friendly. Junjie and Fukaun beatbox until so good lah. 'My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.' :D But sit there for so long until have butt cramp :/ Caught a super funny picture of Linghui with Shuxiang's phone! HAHAHHA CONSTIPATION.
After it ended at 11pm, we went to Marcus and asked if he remembered us. AND HE SAID YES! :D WHOO then shuxiang so high and happy lah. So then we walked to the reception area to wait for them to come out. However, the security guard person scolded all of us! Bet he was PMS-ing or something. He needs to go for anger management classes.
We then walked downstairs to wait for them instead. Fukuan was there signing autographs! Anyway, Benjamin came after a while. Linghui became super high and happy. She took a picture with him with my phone & now I'm blackmailing her :D Hohoho, I feel so high and almighty :/
Oh oh oh! Shuxiang actually prepared an orange gummy bear for Marcus. But when he came down, she was so nervous that she kinda hopped and dropped it and Marcus was in a rush so couldn't take picture with her. It turns out that they were gna go play pool -Zijie, Junjie, Benjamin, Marcus and Fukuan.
Here's the funny part. A car came for Marcus and Fukuan to bring them to the pool place. Zijie, Junjie and Benjamin were already inside. So Marcus opened the car door and got in. Before Fukuan could get in, the car started moving and the door was still opened! Fukuan was like shocked and he kinda shouted then the driver stopped, a little embarrassed. But Fukuan was like running already and banged into the car door. HAHAHHA SO FUNNY! Then they all left.
So then Thongs, Shuxiang, Linghui and I walked out and shared a cab. Dropped Thongs and Shuxiang at J8 before Linghui and I went home ourselves in the cab.
WHAT AN AWESOME DAY! I can't wait for the CSS2 Preview to come out on TV. Hope I don't see myself then :D
Ps/ Linghui ah, Linghui. Hurry come online leh! I'm waiting for you to come online so I can send you the picture and I can have something in return. :DDDDD whoo blackmail.
12:05 AM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style